As you know, I’ve just finished two months full of public events. At these events, I promised all kinds of people I’d give them all kinds of recipes. Well, in the next few days I plan to make good on these promises. If you were at an event, and want to request a recipe; or if you’re in another part of the country, and are curious about something I cooked, then speak up! Leave me a request in the comments. Over the next few days, do it yourself recipes for everything from pork bellies to beef beer.
Once a month, with news and events.
- The History Dish: Seven Hour Eggs
- Tomorrow: Living Life as a 19th Century Servant
- The History Dish: Pearlash, The First Chemical Leavening
- Origin of a Dish: Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows (with a greatly improved recipe!)
- Drink Like a Colonial American Day
- Party Time Reenactor: How to Drink Like an Ancient Greek
- Appetite City: Schrafft’s Cheese Bread
- The History Dish: Moose Face
- The History Dish: I Made Ambergris Ice Cream!
- The History Dish: Ambergris Ice Cream
- The History Dish: Pumpernickel Ice Cream and Cinnamon Lemon Bay Leaf Ice Cream
- Pre-Order My Book: Eight Flavors!
- The History Dish: Cabbage Cake and the Jewish Vegetarian Movement
- Cocktail Hour: The Ale Flip
- Podcast: Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know about MSG and Why We’re Scared of it but Shouldn’t Be
- Events: Edible Tour of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Witches, Bread and LSD: The Story of Ergot
- Fall Events: Candy, Chocolate and Gin!
- Video: Distilling Brooklyn
- Podcast: Gastropod and Ice Cream!