I’m traveling, researching, teaching and writing–and will be back to blogging by the end of the month.
Twice a month, with news and events.
- The History Dish: Seven Hour Eggs
- The History Dish: Pearlash, The First Chemical Leavening
- Origin of a Dish: Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows (with a greatly improved recipe!)
- Drink Like a Colonial American Day
- Appetite City: Schrafft’s Cheese Bread
- The History Dish: Ambergris Ice Cream
- Party Time Reenactor: How to Drink Like an Ancient Greek
- Tomorrow: Living Life as a 19th Century Servant
- The History Dish: Moose Face
- Chocolate Delight: Tunnel of Fudge Cake
- The History Dish: Chinese New Year Cookies
- Etsy: Perfume Cake
- Moose Milk: A Boozey Punch for a Blizzard
- Masters of Social Gastronomy: Romance and Revenge, January 28
- Video: Cooking on Live TV and Not Embarrassing Myself!
- Lapham’s Quarterly: My Secret Life in 1848
- Podcast: Chinese Take-Out!
- Etsy Kitchen Histories: The Gingerbread House
- Podcast: Thanksgiving!
- Drink Like A Pilgrim: Spruce Beer