I’m traveling, researching, teaching and writing–and will be back to blogging by the end of the month.
Twice a month, with news and events.
- The History Dish: Seven Hour Eggs
- Origin of a Dish: Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows (with a greatly improved recipe!)
- Tomorrow: Living Life as a 19th Century Servant
- The History Dish: Pearlash, The First Chemical Leavening
- Drink Like a Colonial American Day
- Party Time Reenactor: How to Drink Like an Ancient Greek
- Appetite City: Schrafft’s Cheese Bread
- The History Dish: Moose Face
- The History Dish: I Made Ambergris Ice Cream!
- The History Dish: Ambergris Ice Cream
- The History Dish: Cabbage Cake and the Jewish Vegetarian Movement
- Cocktail Hour: The Ale Flip
- Podcast: Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know about MSG and Why We’re Scared of it but Shouldn’t Be
- Events: Edible Tour of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Witches, Bread and LSD: The Story of Ergot
- Fall Events: Candy, Chocolate and Gin!
- Video: Distilling Brooklyn
- Podcast: Gastropod and Ice Cream!
- Tales of the Cocktail Day 4: Prehistoric Cocktails and Dale DeGroff
- Tales of the Cocktail Day 3: Rum and Pig