I’m traveling, researching, teaching and writing–and will be back to blogging by the end of the month.
Twice a month, with news and events.
- The History Dish: Seven Hour Eggs
- The History Dish: Ambergris Ice Cream
- Appetite City: Schrafft’s Cheese Bread
- Party Time Reenactor: How to Drink Like an Ancient Greek
- The History Dish: Pearlash, The First Chemical Leavening
- Origin of a Dish: Brooklyn Blackout Cake
- Drink Like a Colonial American Day
- The History Dish: Moose Face
- Origin of a Dish: Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Delight: Tunnel of Fudge Cake
- What to do With That Leftover Etrog
- Podcast: Cocktails! The Blue Blazer, Shaken not Stirred, and More!
- Fall Events: Rationing, Candy History & Funeral Foods!
- The Surprisingly Modern Advice to Women (And Opinions on Men) of Two 19th Century Writers
- Living History: Dream of the Rarebit Fiend
- Events: Masters of Social Gastronomy, The Soda of a Nation
- I’m Looking for a Fall Intern!
- The History Dish: Ice Cream with Tomato, Artichoke, and Peas
- Podcast: Cooking with Illicit Substances
- New Blog: The Savage and the Sage