I’m traveling, researching, teaching and writing–and will be back to blogging by the end of the month.
Twice a month, with news and events.
- The History Dish: Seven Hour Eggs
- The History Dish: Pearlash, The First Chemical Leavening
- Party Time Reenactor: How to Drink Like an Ancient Greek
- Drink Like a Colonial American Day
- Origin of a Dish: Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows (with a greatly improved recipe!)
- Appetite City: Schrafft’s Cheese Bread
- Tomorrow: Living Life as a 19th Century Servant
- The History Dish: Ambergris Ice Cream
- The History Dish: Moose Face
- Chocolate Delight: Tunnel of Fudge Cake
- Party Time Reenactor: Mad Men Fondue
- Events in May: Garlic and Booze!
- Video: Cooking from the Moosewood Cookbook with Jeffrey Marsh
- Etsy Kitchen Histories: Adventures in At-Home Cheesemaking
- The History Dish: Rosquetas de Naranja (Orange Doughnuts)
- NPR: Mourning the Matzo
- Masters of Social Gastronomy
- The History Dish: Chinese New Year Cookies
- Etsy: Perfume Cake
- Moose Milk: A Boozey Punch for a Blizzard